*69 Poker League

The *69 Poker League is an Austin, TX area poker league in its *EIGHTH* season. It's kinda like a bowling league... only a lot less shitty... and with cheaper beer.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

What's this? A Poll?!

I've been kicking around the idea of upping the nightly Season Pot contribution from $1 to $2 and paying out the top Top 3 Season Points finishers as well as the top 4 CIT finishers. Any thoughts on this? Vote below and put your thoughts in the comments section.


Up the Season Pot contribution to $2 per night?
Yes, what's $2 anyway?
No, that's too much money!
Yes, more for me to win at the end.
No, I suck and I'm never gonna see any of that cash.
Yes, it'll make competition that much more fierce!
No, I thought this was a friendly game!
Free polls from Pollhost.com



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Number of Page Views since 5/17/07: