*69 Poker League

The *69 Poker League is an Austin, TX area poker league in its *EIGHTH* season. It's kinda like a bowling league... only a lot less shitty... and with cheaper beer.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Tourney Players Rejoice!

Yep, I'm starting a side league. Tournaments only! Games will be on Saturday right before the Cash game. Start time will be 5:00pm. Soo... who's planning to play in this new side league???

Are you going to play in the Tournament League?
Yes, I love tournies!
No, I hate tournies.
Yes, I need more tourney experience anyway!
No, I don't have enough tourney experience to hang.
Yes, the more poker the better!
No, that's just too much poker for me.
Yes, what else am I gonna do on Sat late afternoons?
No, I can't make it out on Saturdays. :-(
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Number of Page Views since 5/17/07: