*69 Poker League

The *69 Poker League is an Austin, TX area poker league in its *EIGHTH* season. It's kinda like a bowling league... only a lot less shitty... and with cheaper beer.

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Poker and BBQ... Ahh, feels good not to be sick!

I'm finally almost mostly rid of that nasty Spring cold. Blech. You know that if I miss a night of poker... in my own house... that I'm pretty damn sick. But Friday was better and today's looking ever better. Could it be that a 7 day cold actually goes away in 7 days?

Anyway, now that I'm feeling better, I've updated the stats. Sorry for no Podcast this week, but seriously, I couldn't even play cards, much less record a show. ;)

To make up for it... I'm cooking up another BBQ Brisket for you guys! Hope you aren't sick of it yet, cuz I luvs me some briskets. Donations of non-diet soda (pfft) and beer are welcome. We'll provide the rest.

Signups for tonite's 8pm game (as of 6:51pm):

FYI: As is tradition, Brisket will be ready ~11pm. :)

1) Rob
2) Claire
3) Will
4) Banni
5) Aaron
6) Judy
7) David
8) Robert
9) T-Gun
10)

Maybes: Mike R., Lindsey, Lance

-Rob

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Number of Page Views since 5/17/07: