*69 Poker League

The *69 Poker League is an Austin, TX area poker league in its *EIGHTH* season. It's kinda like a bowling league... only a lot less shitty... and with cheaper beer.

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Holy Stats, Batman!

I got 'em all. That stats are up to date, baby. Dr. Jeky... err.. I mean Jet is our new leader! You know... if you take Mike Matusow and divide the stakes by 1000, you get Jet. ;)

It's been exciting so far. Let's see what happens this week.

Signups for tonite's game at 8pm (as of 10:18am):

1) Rob
2) Claire
3) Robert
4) Karen
5)
6)
7)
8)

-Rob

1 Comments:

At 3:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, I'm getting beat up here for having a couple of bad moments! lol... Like I've said though, I only get angry with myself, so I hope no one takes it personal... I'm working on it!

P.S.- Now that I'm in the lead, it's gonna be a long road for the rest of you! :)

Jet

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Number of Page Views since 5/17/07: