*69 Poker League

The *69 Poker League is an Austin, TX area poker league in its *EIGHTH* season. It's kinda like a bowling league... only a lot less shitty... and with cheaper beer.

Monday, May 21, 2007

Special Monday Night Tournament!

For the hell of it, we're holding a Monday night tournament tonite at 8:00pm. Details will be presented at the start of the game. Since this is a tournament, starting late will not be allowed unless you call me or let me konw you're coming late in which case we can blind you out until you arrive.

It'll be lowcost ($10 to get in) and there will be at least 1 rebuy so you don't get screwed out of your chips holding AA when you tangle with KQs and lose.

Please email me your phone number so I can call you in case I have to with last minute info: robnava@gmail.com

I need at least 6 people signed up by 6:00 or its a no-go... Signed up as of 2:33pm:

1) Rob
2) Claire
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)

-Rob

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Number of Page Views since 5/17/07: