*69 Poker League

The *69 Poker League is an Austin, TX area poker league in its *EIGHTH* season. It's kinda like a bowling league... only a lot less shitty... and with cheaper beer.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

How much do you hate me? Hmm....

This poll should be a popular one. :) I better not see more than 1 person answer Hate Level 1, you jerkstores!


How much do you hate Rob?
Hate Level 1 - I married Rob so I can't say I hate him.
Hate Level 2 - I hate Rob because he thinks he's always right (even though he is.)
Hate Level 3 - I hate Rob only when he hurts my wittle feelings.
Hate Level 4 - I only put up with Rob because of the Poker games.
Hate Level 5 - I steal Rob's chips when he's not looking.
Hate Level 6 - I wouldn't invite Rob to my party, but I'd invite Claire on the sly.
Hate Level 7 - I spit in Rob's beer when he's not looking.
Hate Level 8 - If I saw Rob with a broken down car on the side of the road, I'd speed up and look away.
Hate Level 9 - If Rob were on fire, yeah, OK, I *might* piss on him to put him out.
Hate Level 10 - I hate Rob so much that I'm not even reading this sentence because he wrote it!
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com

5 Comments:

At 4:33 PM, Blogger Katsu said...

I suspect most will vote for Hate Option 4!

 
At 5:16 PM, Blogger Katsu said...

That's gross Dave.

 
At 7:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn, I wanted number to vote for number 1...
I love you Rob.

 
At 9:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

This is sexy stats. Rob please come play with me!

SS

 
At 12:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am Aaron...I don't love you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Number of Page Views since 5/17/07: