*69 Poker League

The *69 Poker League is an Austin, TX area poker league in its *EIGHTH* season. It's kinda like a bowling league... only a lot less shitty... and with cheaper beer.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Try Not to Cry...

I'm not playing tonite. Why? Because I hate you all. With your suck outs and your ridiculously good luck and yeah... Pfft... OK... I'm just kidding. No, I mean, it's true that I'm not playing tonite, and, yeah, I still hate you... yes *YOU*... but that's not why I'm not playing. I'll be out saving the world. So see you Thursday, suckers.

This is a rare chance to play Rob-free. Take advantage people. Signed up as of 6:18pm:

1) Claire
2) Robert
3) Karen
4) David
5) Judy
6) Aaron
7) Hanley
8) Jason

2 Comments:

At 8:24 PM, Blogger Clay said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 8:41 PM, Blogger Clay said...

Glad to see yall are still playing... when can I come back Rob? Or are you still afraid of my crazy game that I might bring ;) Don't worry, I've learned one thing - I won't bring any more of my girls there, I can promise you that

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Number of Page Views since 5/17/07: