*69 Poker League

The *69 Poker League is an Austin, TX area poker league in its *EIGHTH* season. It's kinda like a bowling league... only a lot less shitty... and with cheaper beer.

Thursday, June 22, 2006

OMG STATS

Yes, they stats are completely up to date! Even this past Tuesday's stats are online for your stat-viewing pleasure. There are only 4 Games Left, so get going amassing those points! Remember the top 8 players get an invite into the Championship Invitatonal Tournament! There are plenty of people within striking distance of J-Rod's 8th place right now: Mike, Kolchak, Hueby, Joe, Lance, Val, Adri... wait... no, scratch those last two. ;) But practically everyone else still has a shot!

2 Comments:

At 9:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Rob,

It's me again...I had a great time yesterday, thanks for playing with me. I'm sure you don't want to do it again...especially since you know G is now kicking your ass...but you gotta do it. Please come play with me again.

SS

 
At 9:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rob....are you going to come play with me or what? You know I miss you.

SS

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Number of Page Views since 5/17/07: